iReporter

With the next year around the corner, what better way to end 2020 than with some delicious and comforting flair? Fairmont Dallas is bringing the Texan and...
You have a new baby ! It’s an exciting time in your life! There is much reason to celebrate, even in the midst of a pandemic. Bringing your little one home...
Local non-profit launches holiday program to bring Santa to kids and food to tables Metrocrest Services is offering a unique opportunity to help bring joy...
“Red Rocks” by Kiki Zais Gallery Wrap 30 x 40” Mixed media on Cradled wooden board “In awe, I was inspired by the majestic strength of the “Red Rocks”. Arches...
“Deer” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap Canvas 48 x 30? Acrylic Mixed Media “This painting is ‘Deer’ to my heart. I live in the piney woods of East Texas where we...
Planning a get-together with your friends just got way easier! Need a spot to watch the next big game? Sheraton Dallas Hotel has reopened the doors at Draft...
The Teach For America DFW PTA (Partners of Teachers and Alumni) is partnering with the Perot Museum and Texas Instruments to help local families kick-off Winter...
Texans Can Academies aims to remove any obstacles and fulfill the needs of each one of their high school students in order for them to focus on their education...
“Journey of Lights,” a new multi-night outdoor Christmas Event, and "A St. Andrew Christmas" 2 Drive-In Concerts will benefit a new mental health initiative,...
Reunion Tower is excited to announce its December event line-up and holiday festivities. Of course, the excitement culminates with the New Year’s Eve...