iReporter

Faith Lutheran School in Plano, Texas will be conducting an open house on Sunday, January 31, 2021, at 3 p.m. to showcase the school’s K-12 and early childhood...
January has unofficially been named Divorce Month by legal experts, due to the rise in cases filed during the first month of the year. Many experts believe that...
Allie + Bess , the Dallas-based, women-owned jewelry brand launched in August 2019 beloved for its bold colors, unique beads and covetable and iconic bracelet...
“Kite Flying” Gallery Wrap 30 x 25? Mixed Media "My inspiration for this piece is from an image of my mom, as a child, at the beach flying her kite. It captures...
Lisa Loera – Guest Contributor
Jan 12 2021
Silver Lining in a Crisis COVID-19 drove us to look at things differently; after accepting that e-learning would be a necessary component to instruction in...
Dallas-based TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation has provided $1.1 million to 10 research hospitals across the nation to fund pediatric research in 2021. The...
The NTX Devils are launching March 6th, 2021! The Devils will be the 4th Texas team playing Australian Football in the US AFL national league...
“Balanced Stones” Framed Canvas 13.5 X 25.5” Oil, Acrylic, and Resin "Balancing Stones makes me mindful of my internal need for balancing thoughts and...
“Aspen Glory 2” Floater Framed 13.5" x 13.5" Watercolor “This is another one of my paintings, call it obsessions, of aspens in the snow. Watercolor is a fun...
ewalsh – Guest Contributor
Jan 5 2021
Alto , a Dallas-based rideshare and delivery company currently serving Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston, has announced its expansion to Los Angeles. T he first...