iReporter

“The Flowering of Joy” Gallery Wrap 20 X 24” Acrylic Collage “I worked intuitively layering colors and applying collage in select spaces. A flower seems to...
Securing employment during these challenging times requires a comprehensive and disciplined process to find your next job. The St. Jude Career Alliance...
“Misty” Matted 22 x 28? Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned privilege of Signature member of Southwestern...
“Preening Pelicans” Framed 24 x 30 Oil A caring couple on a Galveston Bay Perch. See additional info on painting...
“Hidden Nest” Framed 21 x 28" Watercolor “When I saw the nest in this Aspen tree, I had to paint this scene. Watercolor emphasize the texture needed.” See...
What Every Employer Needs to Know About Confidential Meetings Your company’s human resources department deals with a lot of issues that should be kept...
“Of Beauty and Freedom” Framed 28.5 x 20.5? Oil on panel “Aren’t we all one-day butterflies, not aware of time? Searching for partners or honey, a day of...
“Rock, Paper, Scissors” Framed 38.5 x 26.5” Watercolor “Sunlight caught and threw interesting shadows on a simple paper sculpture that my son had created and...
Prism Health North Texas (PHNTX) is working to fight the stigma surrounding HIV and AIDS in the North Texas community with a new Anti HIV Stigma campaign. The...
Pet Healthy Hemp, Inc . is partnering with Pet Healthy Brands , a leader in health-centric pet products, who together are continuing to innovate pet treats by...