iReporter

As most everyone already knows, one of the most powerful hurricanes in U.S. history has hit our home state. Thousands of people have been left stranded and are...
North Texas Giving Day, the largest giving day in the nation founded by Communities Foundation of Texas, is back on September 14, 2017! In eight years, North...
MEET FEMALE MONARCH XGM-625 -- Charlie holds what may be the first tagged female monarch for 2017 – August 26, 5:45 PM – Garland Community Garden Garland, Texas...
Liz Berry – Guest Contributor
Aug 26 2017
Making things is fun. The things I make don’t always look like the vision that inspired me, ( or the photo on the recipe in the case of my kitchen adventures...
North Texas Giving Day, the largest giving day in the nation founded by Communities Foundation of Texas, is back on September 14, 2017! In eight years, North...
North Texas Giving Day, the largest giving day in the nation, is back on September 14, 2017! In eight years, North Texas Giving Day has generated $156 million...
Liz Berry – Guest Contributor
Aug 23 2017
One of Four Female Monarchs Released in the Garland Community Garden August 22, 2017 - These Monarchs were rescued as caterpillars on August 7, 2017 by Burgi...
Fifteen years after receiving her diploma from Dallas Can Academy, Latonya Smith was able to donate a car to the program that changed her life. Smith graduated...
North Texas Giving Day, the largest giving day in the nation powered by Communities Foundation of Texas, is back on September 14, 2017! In eight years, North...
North Texas Giving Day, the largest giving day in the nation, is back on September 14, 2017! In eight years, North Texas Giving Day has generated $156 million...