iReporter

David Alvey – Guest Contributor
Jul 13 2017
Splash Out Childhood Cancer at Hawaiian Falls benefited TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation recently held their...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Jul 7 2017
Today is a great day for a celebration! Please see the following message from Bernadette Coleman, CEO of Advice Interactive Group. Advice Interactive recently...
Event Benefits TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation and Hawaiian Falls waterparks are teaming up for the sixth...
Liz Berry – Guest Contributor
Jul 3 2017
Col. John W. Armstrong Park - 1126 Birchwood - Garland, Texas Since we are celebrating National Parks and Recreation Month , and since I’m a member of the...
The sixth annual Rocks Digital Marketing Conference kicks off their celebration of Local Search and Social Media Day on June 29 in Addison, Texas....
Liz Berry – Guest Contributor
Jun 24 2017
In keeping with National Pollinator Week (June 19-25) I thought this rainy morning that I would write about two related developments: The creation of a Bee App...
The Dallas Architecture Forum Concludes 20 th Anniversary Panel Discussion Series With “Retail Space – What Works in Dallas” The Dallas...
Big things are happening at BubbleLife! To keep you in the loop, we have an announcement to make — BubbleLife has been acquired by Advice Interactive Group!...
Texas House Bill 1036 was passed in the Texas Senate on May 28 with very strong support. The bill now heads to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s desk for signature...
According to some experts, Texans are in for a buggier summer than usual this year, especially when it comes to flying pests. Great, right? Nothing like...