iReporter

“Where the Sea Breaks” by Kelly Steller Hrad Gallery Wrap 40 x 30" 3-Dimensional Heavy Oil Texture “‘Where the Sea Breaks’ was inspired by a book written...
I FINISHED ANOTHER BAD WEATHER PROJECT I was going to make a snow cat for our cat, Chakota but alas, the snow around my house is not the fluffy type conducive...
The Right Honorable Countess of Carnarvon Spoke About Her Newest Book Seasons at Highclere at A Writer’s Garden Celebrating A Woman’s Garden’s 25 th Anniversary...
“Evening Snow” by Jill Danahey Framed 28 X 20.75” Water Media “An acrylic underlay of yellow with a rose wash gives the early evening glow to this snow scene.”...
The latest installment of the comedic documentary series, “Stories” explores underrepresented works of the first women composers. DALLAS - When not singing...
PLANO – Medical City Plano has been named one of America’s 250 Best Hospitals for 2023, according to new research released by Healthgrades , a leading resource...
Liz Berry – Guest Contributor
Jan 28 2023
PLANTING BUTTER BEANS In general most all varieties of beans should be planted two weeks after the last frost. Certainly true for butter beans (a.k.a. lima...
The Dallas Arboretum ushers in spring with the Southwest’s annual floral festival Dallas Blooms: Great Contributors from February 25 to April 16, 2023. Named by...
Play is one of the most-loved parts of childhood, and experts agree it is one of the most important too. Play is any type of activity that a child finds fun and...
I'm having lots of fun getting the garden ready for spring planting. In addition to making trips to Plano to get soil (so far Charlie and I have made two trips...