iReporter

Project warms hearts of residents at Juliette Fowler Communities during challenging year When Roman Fox, 14, a student at Providence Christian School and a...
The Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center , positioned in the center of Shops at Legacy, announces the completion of the $3.6 million renovation with...
Kay Walgren – Guest Contributor
Apr 2 2021
GARDENS & MORE Sat., April 24 th 10 a.m. – 4 pm at Richardson Woman’s Club Have you ever wanted to peek behind a neighbor’s fence to see their garden?...
“Poppies” Gallery Wrap 40 x 40” Canvas on Birchwood Resin and alcohol inks “’Poppies’ is a beautiful spring, bright colored painting with a barely green...
The Dallas Architecture Forum Continues Its 2020-2021 Panel Discussion Series With “Design Inspirations – Part One” Virtually via Zoom Free and Open to...
“Japanese Seaglass” Gallery Wrap 24 X 24” Oil, Resin “While in Japan, I harvested this seaglass from the beach. 'Japnaese Seaglass' mimics the ocean water...
“Beachcombers” Framed 35 x 27? Watercolor “I spent my childhood visiting beaches along Padre Island in the Gulf of Mexico. I always thought of the sea gulls...
It’s outdoors and in-person: Dallas Pride is back with a 2021 celebration to raise awareness and celebrate the LGBTQ+ community. This year’s events will take...
ewalsh – Guest Contributor
Mar 29 2021
Texas Health Aetna is pleased to announce the selection of Karl Hess, a recognized expert in digital health and population health management services, as...
April is an exciting month at Reunion Tower, with both special Easter and birthday festivities. Reunion Tower celebrates its 43rd birthday this month! Reunion...