Bulk Scanning Services
Photo Organizing Solutions offers bulk scanning services for your printed photos and documents. We bring your items to our office and take care of scanning those items and then put them on a DVD/CD/thumb drive (your choice).
Why should you consider scanning all those items?
- If there happens to be a natural disaster (like a tornado or flood) you are likely to lose many of your photo memories as well as important documents.
- You can save time in finding all your photos when they are all in one place, which could be on your computer, on a cloud service, or backed up on an external hard drive (EHD).
- Get rid of clutter in your home.
What’s in it for you?
- The satisfaction of knowing you have done everything you can to save your important papers and photos.
- Your family will thank you for putting these items in one place.
I don’t have time to do all that work.
- Wanting to do this, but never finding the time to make it a priority is difficult. This is when you contact a photo organizer and talk to them about your project.
There will be less excess paper in your home if you decide to scan any of the above items. At this point you might want to have a back-up service, hopefully in the cloud, to keep track of all items safe. You can also download copies onto CD/DVD/thumb drive. Suggest you have an EHD that you can put into your bank box.
For more information about our services, check out our website, www.photoorganizingsolutions.net or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back in touch with you and answer your questions.
To be added to my monthly newsletter, text SUEMEMORY to 22828