iReporter

We asked for your stories and memories of the day President John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and you delivered. In remembrance of Kennedy, BubbleLife readers...
Crissy Lintner – Guest Contributor
Nov 20 2013
Flying Fish today announced it is partnering with Toys for Tots this holiday season with all five Dallas-Fort Worth locations serving as drop-off points for toy...
Just over 12 months ago, the Coppell community lost Jacob Logan. He was the kid that everyone loved. He was smart, funny, faithful and athletic. He loved...
We had a BLAST, and I’m so going to do it again, but I’m not talking about my recent ice cream trip to Sonic (ba-da-dum, see what I did there). This past...
On November 23, the Garland Opry presents Royel Clark’s 25th Anniversary Thanksgiving Celebration. This Gospel Music Show celebrates 25 years of entertainment...
Richland College will present a pair of art events to commemorate the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination. On Nov. 21, Richland will...
November 22, 1963: a day that was supposed to be a historical visit to town by a sitting president ended with a tragedy that would come to change Dallas, and...
“Decorate” your holiday social schedule with the third annual Gingerbread Stroll through Saturday, November 30 at Highland Park Village. Attendees will stroll...
First Baptist Church is excited to present a Holiday Family Film Festival as our Christmas Gift to the community. Bring the family to the historic Plaza Theatre...
Let the holiday season begin! Under the artistic direction of Brent and Judy Klopfenstein, Dallas Ballet Company returns to the Granville Arts Center to present...