Makeover promotion available entire month of May
DALLAS - Moms have one of the toughest jobs in the world, which is why Remington College is giving them a special treat for Mother's Day.
When moms pamper themselves with one salon salon service, they can receive another service of equal or lesser value for free at Remington College Dallas Campus's Cosmetology Department throughout May.1
Some of the services offered in the salon include:2
- Cuts (including shampoo and conditioner), starting at $11
- Wrap and Thermal Style, starting at $25
- Shampoo and Style (includes shampoo and conditioner), starting at $13
- Deep Conditioning Service, starting at $6
- Chemical Services, starting at $30
- Hair Color, starting at $25
- Hair Lightening (includes finishing style), starting at $25
- Plain Manicure, starting at $8
- Pedicure, starting at $11
- Skin Care and Hair Removal, starting at $6
- Facial - Plain, starting at $16
- Machine Facial, starting at $21
- Eyebrow or Facial Wax, starting at $6
The Salon at Remington is located at 1940 Eastgate Drive, Garland, TX 75041. Appointments are recommended. To schedule an appointment, call 972-698-3890.
The salon is open Wednesday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more on the Remington College Cosmetology Program, visit remingtoncollege.edu or call 1-800-496-0571.
1Available through May 31, 2018. First come, first served. Appointments are recommended. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
2Prices are base prices and may vary depending on length of style. Services and/or prices are subject to change.
About Remington College: Non-profit Remington College, headquartered in Lake Mary, FL, operates 15 college campuses throughout the United States offering career focused diploma, bachelor and associate degree programs in a variety of career fields. For more information, please visit remingtoncollege.edu. For the latest news about Remington College, visit facebook.com/remingtoncollege. Remington College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school administered programs.